Six years ago God gave us a beautiful little girl. We named her Treasure Suzanne because she is just that, a treasure to us. Treasure is our sixth child. Alot of people thought we were crazy to want another child, but we knew God had a plan for this child's life. We are so thankful to our Lord for giving us another year with our precious little girl.
Ten things about Treasure:
1. She is so meek and terribly sweet
2.You can win her heart by her stomach (sweets)
3. She has the cutest little voice a girlie could have
4. She is very tiny. Only 35 lbs now
5. She is the only blonde girl in the family
6. She loves to play dress up and "lives in another world"
7. She loves the color pink
8. She is a daddy's girl
9. She never complains about anything
10. She is so couragous and will do anything she sees her brothers doing
We love our beautiful little Treasure! Thank you Lord for her life. I pray that we will teach her to seek You and to find You.
But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.