He Knows Our Frame
Pslam 103:14-16

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Micah

 I am back from a long break of blogging. Is it just me, or does time seem to be flying by way too fast? Micah is five months old already. I really had all intentions of writing all the time about this little man of mine but I have been one busy mama lately:) Micah is absolutely scrumptious! We all kiss him at least 20 times a day. Do the math, that's 11 x 20 = 220 times this baby boy probably gets kissed in one single day:) He is rotten and we all know it. Wouldn't have it any other way. I pray that his future wife's love language is physical touch though, or maybe not. Micah might not need any kisses by then.:)


 Micah wakes up every morning around 4:30 or 5:00 to nurse and snuggle with us. I love this time with him. I have sweet memories of all of my babies doing this. I wouldn't change it for anything. Around 6:00 the little girls join in too for snuggle time. Micah starts his day off with lots of kisses, hugs and doting from them and us:)


  We are so blessed to be Micah's mommy and daddy. I pray that God will save him one day and that Micah will love Jesus with all his heart! This is my desire for all of my children.

  

 
Micah's mommy

4 comments:

  1. Jolie, he is absolutely precious! He is one lucky little man. I hope all is well with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see your little man, he is precious! So excited to see you blogging, hope you will keep it up. All that snuggling is good for all those little souls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He IS scrumptious. Sending lots of love from all of us. We'd have to stand in line to sneak a kiss. But we'd be happy wait. :)
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would kiss him too!! what an absolute yummy baby- just too too cute!!

    ReplyDelete