He Knows Our Frame
Pslam 103:14-16

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Uganda Journals

Ok, I know we have been slack in blogging but I am going to attempt to start posting my journal writings from our time in Uganda.  We went to work for our Lord and I truly believe that the work that was done was in us.   He was gracious to show us our need for Him and Him alone and how much we rely on our own strength.   We worked and visited orphanages, did 3 days of VBS type work with a Street Children Ministry and evangelized one of the largest slums in Uganda.  It was truly a life changing time.  I journaled every day during the trip and I will be posting these along with pictures.  Can't wait to share our experience with you when jet lag subsides fully and a nasty cold that we are sharing departs.

Lord Bless,

Sean


No comments:

Post a Comment