He Knows Our Frame
Pslam 103:14-16

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

9 Months


 Eden Joy is 9 months already. She is crawling and pulling up on everything. She has us all wrapped around her little finger.





 I hope all of you are having a wonderful time planning your Thanksgiving day plans. I have so many cool things that I would love to do as far as decorations go but I just don't seem to have the time to do it. That's ok though. The food and fellowship as well as being thankful is what matters, right? Eden is sick today with the croup so I need to run go rock my sweet, little baby. Hopefully she will be better by next week.

~Joli~

3 comments:

  1. I love it...seems like everyday is a birthday of some sort at the Hardwick household. Bless you sweet Eden Joy!

    Matt Gochnauer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious pictures! She is so pretty! I hope she feels better! Have a blessed day!

    ~Kimmi

    ReplyDelete