He Knows Our Frame
Pslam 103:14-16

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas tree and a movie

 This is where I find Eden all day. She LOVES our tree. She plays with the ornaments ever so carefully. Josiah, on the other hand, has broken a few already. You know a Christmas tree must be so beautiful to a child:-)

 I have been sick the past two days so this is what my kids have been doing alot of. Watching Winnie the Pooh.


We all need lazy days like this right? Hopefully we will all be feeling better by the weekend. We are planning to take the kids somewhere fun!! And I do dress my child but this is how I find him all day! It is freezing but he refuses to keep his clothes on.

2 comments:

  1. Edens so cute!! I don't know but maybe dipper will become the fashon!:) I can't wait to se ya'll!! Have a blessed day!

    ~Kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all feel better soon! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete