He Knows Our Frame
Pslam 103:14-16

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

We had an awesome Christmas with family. My family came down and then Sean's. Lots of memories made. It actually snowed here, although it didn't stick. The kids had fun playing in it all the same. Snow just makes me feel like a kid again or it makes me miss New York. We lived there for a few years and I so miss our friends from there:(  Here are some of the moments that I tried to capture, which is extremely hard to do with a baby hanging on to me, because I want to remember my kids having fun in the little things:)

  This is My kids plus my nephew playing in the snow and drinking hot chocolate:)




    Farah Beth looking at the snow falling. She thought it was beautiful.
   Josiah thought it was AMAZING! He was laughing so hard. He was the cutest little thing ever!

  This is my nephew Ty. I LOVE this picture and I LOVE this little boy:)




Treasure hugging Ty at our church play. Treasure was the cutest little donkey in the world:)


Joli

No comments:

Post a Comment