He Knows Our Frame
Pslam 103:14-16

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mornings

Mornings are a glorious time at our house. Not that we are all morning people or anything, but we make much of loving on each other. Well, at least the babies get showered with attention and love from everyone. When Josiah comes down the stairs, usually later than the other children, he is greeted with all kinds of sweet words and hugs! Every nick name he has is yelled and all flock to him to kiss his sweet chubby face:) When Eden awakes, she is greeted the same way. Their future spouses are going to need to be reminded why they require so much attention and love in the mornings:) Yep, we did it. We spoiled these babies of ours pretty good:)

I am starting to get really nauseous in the mornings, well just about all day really. I have had morning sickness with my last 4 pregnancies. I am trying really hard to eat healthy and stick to a whole foods diet but I am already failing at it. Last night all I could imagine eating was Honey Comb cereal. We never eat that around here and I have no idea why I wanted it. When Hunter heard me ask Sean if he would go to the store and get me some, he said, " Dad, they have a row of natural honey and some with the comb in it at the Pig." I wish it was that kind of honey comb I was craving:) So, this morning when little Josiah came down the stairs, in not so good of a mood, I shared some of my special cereal with him. He is now in a pleasant mood and I am ready to start my day off loving my kiddos!

  The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. ~Lamentations 3:22-23

 Eden enjoying her morning bottle of milk on the couch. It's like her coffee, she can't start the day without it:)

Joli

1 comment:

  1. I love your house in the morning. Bright with smiles, hugs, sweet "good mornings" and lots of praise. We can't wait to see and feel it in a few weeks. oxox

    ReplyDelete