He Knows Our Frame
Pslam 103:14-16

Thursday, September 30, 2010

 
  I love my momma so much. She is one of my best friends, along with my sister. I talk to her almost everyday. Mostly small talk but sometimes good heart talks. She is just about one of the most selfless persons I know. Sometimes I have to try and ask her how she is doing after I talk about all of us:-) She is always there to listen and encourage me in everything I do. She has always been like that. She is the real deal:-)
  I saw this picture of us and couldn't help but see how beautiful my momma is. Not just on the outside but on the inside too. I pray that I can be a mom to my children like she has been to me. A mom who loves unconditionally. A mom who thinks my kids are a perfect gift from God.
  When I was about 15, I had this crazy idea that I wanted to be a model:-) OK, I was about 5 foot tall and maybe 85 lbs with fuzzy, permed hair. Did my momma ever tell me or shall I say laugh at me? No she took me to different things and encouraged me. Now I know she knew I would not ever make it as a model but she wasn't going to be the one to crush my dreams. I also tried out for choir in 4th grade and did not make it. I can not sing to save my life. My mom marched up to that school house so fast to tell that teacher a piece of her mind. That her daughter had a beautiful voice and she could not understand why I didn't make it.

  My momma is so precious to me. I thank God for her everyday. May we all be those moms who invest in each of our children's lives and love them unconditionally.

    ~ Joli ~

No comments:

Post a Comment