He Knows Our Frame
Pslam 103:14-16

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun days

 We are loving this weather around here. I have been sitting on the front porch some and venturing out with the kids again. I hate Charleston summers:-( I grew up at the beach and then got married and moved way up north for a few years. I do love Fall so much! I love everything about it. The cooler temps, the fall leaves, soups again, apple cider, camping, the clothes, no more sweaty children, less laundry and I could go on and on.
  The kids have been playing outdoors alot, which makes for happier children:-)
 We have also been doing alot of baking and cooking lately, something I absolutely love to do with my girls.
  
Park day

   
        
 
 Eden Joy is already seven months



  I hope you have a blessed week.

  Joli

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are so cute!
    So are the kids in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete