He Knows Our Frame
Pslam 103:14-16

Thursday, August 26, 2010

He is smitten

 Hunter is unbelievably smitten with Eden and she just adores him. She will spot him out of the crowd of siblings and give him the biggest, shyest smile a baby could give. He is her favorite at the moment:-)
 Josiah loves his big brother bubba too! He had to come get in the picture with "Huney and Edie."

I had to add this one:-)


I sure am loving this season in my life. The long intelligent talks with my teens, good laughs with and at my younger children and the toddler and baby stage. I really don't think it could get any better:-)

  Joli

2 comments:

  1. There is so much joy in watching our older children "love on" our younger ones. It's almost as if the younger you are, in a big family, the more lovin you get :). It is fun to watch those relationships grow, and think about how they will mature as they reach adulthood.
    Do they call him Huney, how very cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it can either. You're so blessed.

    ReplyDelete