He Knows Our Frame
Pslam 103:14-16

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More of Eden

 We cannot seem to get enough of this sweet little baby around here. Eden took a late afternoon nap yesterday, which kept her up later than normal. So, she had daddy and mommy ALL to herself last night for about an hour:-) If you could have been a fly on our wall you would have thought she was our first baby. She is our 9th definitely not our first:-) We are so amazed at how sweet and loving she is.
  

  Things have been so crazy around here for me. 6 kids doing different grades, a 3 year old very spunky little girl, a 20 month old little man child, and sweet little Eden who thinks the world revolves around her. I do love it though, the being busy part, not the school part. I told Sean last night that I felt like I was in school all over again! I hated school by the way:-) Hopefully my children will not say that one day. Hopefully they will have good memories of our days together.

 Sean and I have been walking at night together trying to lose my baby fat:-) I am finally starting to feel a little normal and seem to have more energy. Maybe the walking or maybe it is Eden sleeping through the night now. I had so much I was going to write but my boys need help with their studies at the moment. I took these picture of Eden yesterday so we could remember her fuzzy hair at this age.


    Have a blessed day,
     Joli

1 comment:

  1. the kids are going to have the best memories of school...how could they not--they teacher rocks! i love the pictures of eden. she and greacelyn look so much alike! God is so awesome! and how sweet is that picture and note of farah's!

    ReplyDelete